SOLIDWORKS Cloud Solutions
XD Innovation is a Cloud Only Dassault Systèmes Partner.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator
SOLIDWORKS 3D Creator (xDesign) gives users the freedom to design on any internet-connected device.
Share and collaborate on your design from the SOLIDWORKS 3DEXPERIENCE® community.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor
SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor (xShape) is a design role that runs in the cloud. It is for designers to create, review and evaluate complex shapes. With easy-to-use push and pull functionality, you can simply pick up your connected device anytime inspiration strikes.
SOLIDWORKS 3D SheetMetal
SOLIDWORKS 3D SheetMetal Creator (xSheetMetal) has a specialized, all-in-one 3D sheet metal design environment that streamlines how you create, store, validate, and manage designs.
Design your way and create production-ready sheet metal designs with this powerful, intuitive, browser-based solution.
What is the SOLIDWORKS Cloud Offer?
The SOLIDWORKS Cloud Solution offers combines proven design and collaboration tools that allow you and your stakeholders to work together from anywhere. The 3D CAD Cloud capabilities are available on any device, using a web browser. In conclusion, say goodbye to costly IT overhead and sign up for XD Innovation’s SOLIDWORKS Cloud Solutions.
Powerful: Parametric and subdivision modeling in the cloud with next-generation 3D design
- Easily create conceptual and detailed designs for components and assemblies
- Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction to shape your design and convert subdivision surfaces to geometry
- Automate tasks from sketching to feature selection and much more, with Design Assistant
- Understand structural requirements due to defined loads and constraints before creating geometry, using Design Guidance
- Iterate rapidly and change design intent without the rework associated with traditional parametric modeling.
Streamlined: Specialized design, photorealistic rendering, and innovative product documentation
- Build complex models using specialized capabilities for sheet metal, cast parts and weldments, surfacing, and more.
- Design sheet metal components with automatically generated flat patterns and create fully detailed frames with accurate cut lists that are ready for fabrication.
- Create photorealistic product renders and 360-degree turntable animations
- Avoid discrepancies between models and physical parts with the ability to quickly add product manufacturing information
- Quickly generate 2D drawings of parts and assemblies from your 3D models
Organized: Secure data and product lifecycle management on a collaborative cloud platform
- Store all your product data in a centralized, secure location and access it from any device
- Manage the lifecycle of CAD data and documentation across disciplines and CAD applications.
- Track issues, changes, and routes, and reduce conflicting edits from multiple contributors with built-in revision control.
- Easily visualize ideas and concepts and share them with everyone
- Communicate in one central location